|University of Newcastle (UON)
|HR9610 Critical Organizational Analysis
Instructions on Assessment:
Submit a 3000-word structured essay, in which you critically evaluate the practices/behaviors in an organization of your choice. You will research the organisation to identify practices/behaviours that are problematic and require investigation as well as recommendations to attend to the issues identified.
You will write from either the symbolic or contemporary theoretical perspectives, using Organisation Theory from the most relevant theme taught in the module. The perspective needs to be carried through the assignment and presented in every section.
The themes that we will cover in the module are:
o Structure and Agency
o Organisational Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Knowledge Management
o Aesthetics, Performance and Narrative
o Power and Control
Guidance for writing the essay
You are encouraged to structure your essay as follows:
- Introduction to the essay and rationale for the choice of organisation [10%]
- A brief section justifying your choice of theoretical perspective: either the symbolic or the contemporary and how this impacts on your writing approach [20%]
- Acritical literature review on the one theme that you consider to have the greatest importance for that organisation, using either the symbolic or the contemporary theoretical perspective as your context [20%]
- Critical evaluation of the practices/behaviours of the case organisation in relation to the selected theme through critical application of the reviewed theories [30%]
- Conclusions [10%]
- Reference list: Cite no fewer than 5 contemporary academic journal articles that are discussed in the essay. You should also cite additional references from books, textbooks, credible news outlets and professional journals [10%]
Struggling with HR9610 Critical Organizational Analysis at UON, Singapore? Our Cheap Homework Help In Singapore and efficient assignment help online services are here to assist. Pay our experts for seamless guidance on your 3000-word essay, critically evaluating organizational practices/behaviors. Ease your academic load and excel in your course with our dedicated support.